Kalyan Sarees values customer satisfaction and trust. We work hard to make sure your shopping experience with us is simple, smooth yet rewarding. We promise and work hard to deliver quality products in pristine condition. But we do acknowledge the rather rare but possible human errors involved in the process and would like you as our customer to bare with us as we work hard to fix these errors. Here below is a short FAQ for clarity
Can I return/exchange the purchased product?
Yes, we are happy to accommodate return/exchange of the purchased product from our website only under the following conditions of the customer receiving:
- A wrong product against order.*
- A damaged product **
*Does not include receiving a slightly varying colour from the photograph shown on website. These differences are because of restrictions in digital photography, color settings and display monitors.
** Receiving a damaged product is highly unlikely as each product undergoes thorough checking for damage before being packed and shipped.
How do I process my Return/exchange of product?
Make sure to write us an email describing the issue within the first 2 days of receiving the product.
Ship us back the product within the first 7 days to be eligible for a refund/exchange. DO NOT ship the product back to us before emailing us of the issue.
You are eligible for a refund/exchange only if:
- The product is in unused condition i.e, the foldings of the saree are not disturbed, no stains, no evidence of wear.
- The original price tags are still left attached.
- The tassels are not made in the saree.***
- The blouse is not detached from the saree.***
- The falls is not stitched to the saree.***
***The tassel tying, detaching blouse from saree, stitching of falls are optional services provided by Kalyan Sarees for the benefit of the customer. On utilising either or all of these optional services, the customer is no eligible for a refund/exchange of the specific product with Kalyan Sarees.
Refund/Exchange decision will be taken by Kalyan sarees after examining the product received. Please allow 3-4 weeks of processing time for the refund.
Care for your sarees
- Dry cleaning your sarees is the most recommended practice to sustain and help longevity of the saree.
- Dry cleaning is also advisable to prevent leaking of colours (lighter colour body with dark colour border or vice versa).
- Washing a saree at home should be done with utmost care. Like, the border of a saree of darker colour must be washed separately from its body of lighter colour.
- The first few washes should be using only cold water. A mild laundry detergent can be used after the 4 or 5th wash.
- Do not scrunch and soak a saree for a long time in water.
- Do not machine wash silk sarees.
- Dry the saree in shade and use mild iron.